We are fully committed to protecting your privacy. Our security features put you in control. You decide what level of information you want to share and with whom. If you believe your account may have been compromised for any reason, please contact email@example.com with details. Guarding our users against security breach is something we take seriously. We are committed to doing all we can to remain secure and helping our users to manage their own account security responsibly.
What kinds of information do we collect?
We collect and store confidential information including, but not limited to your name, email address, telephone numbers, address, PAN number, trading account details, portfolio details, access provided to other third party sites, friend lists, messages, financial information, transactional information based on your activities on the website, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic information, ad data, IP address, standard web log information and supplemental information from third parties such as Google Analytics. If you would like to opt out of such implementations please stop using the website.
How do we use the information we collect?
- To display your profile, portfolio, watchlist, trades, comments, returns, etc on the website. You can individually control which of these details can be displayed on our website. You can also control whether this information should be displayed publicly or only friends.
- To derive and share industry knowledge including valuation multiples, industry trends, etc.
- To send you information about Wealthrox, our products, our services, service updates, newsletters, upcoming events, and promotional offers. If you do not want to receive such you may unsubscribe to such emails.
- To improve the experience of the user on Wealthrox, to improve our services, collect fees, enforce our policies, and enforce our Terms and Conditions.
- To resolve disputes, respond to legal requirements, prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and protect anyone's rights, property, and safety.
How do we protect your information?
We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect personal and public information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. To protect information in transit, Wealthrox encrypts traffic using SSL technology. We also leverage OAuth and implement access controls.
Is our website 100% secure?
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Wealthrox uses reasonable efforts to protect your information, Wealthrox cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Do we share your information with third parties?
How can you close your account?
If you wish to terminate your account permanently and request deletion of all data please write to "firstname.lastname@example.org" from your registered email address.
How to request data deletion?
If you wish to delete of all your data please write to "email@example.com" from your registered email address.
Can Wealthrox close your account?
Wealthrox reserves the right to edit or delete or suspend any profile
or user with or without any notice, if we, in our opinion, believe
such steps will improve the quality of the website. In such cases,
we may consider providing a refund as per our